Mushroom dusted with chipotle  

in this blog mushroom sauce recipe, mushroom pizza recipe, mushroom paste recipe, mushroom chicken recipe,


Large slices of succulent mushrooms dusted with chipotle, baked golden on the outside and juicy on the inside, wrapped in melty cheese in a crunchy tortilla. What a little bit of chipotle powder can bring to a party!   







This is a cookbook exclusive recipe!  


This recipe differs from my first cookbook, Dinner, which has instructional videos for each recipe. Just test the QR code!    To explain...  That's difficult! You're used to getting recipes on my website, there are over 1,200 recipes, and here you are watching videos of delicious recipes, but I didn't provide the recipes. 🙀  


 I'm not just doing this to make you suffer, I promise.  

 This page exists to show the instructional video for this recipe. This video is all made for my first cookbook dinner. All recipes in the cookbook have academic videos. If you hold the QR code  with your smartphone or pill, you can jump to the recipe video  above!